VR Junkies offers a variety of ways to make virtual reality a social experience. We provide games centered around teamwork or tournament play for you to enjoy with your coworkers, team, or group.
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
“Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes” is all about teamwork and communication.
One player is trapped in a virtual room with a ticking time bomb they must defuse. The teammates must give the player instructions to defuse the bomb by deciphering the information found in the bomb defusal manual.
However, there’s a catch: the teammates can’t see the bomb, so everyone will need to talk it out – and fast!
In VR Tournaments, a group will choose which game they would like to compete in. Blast away at flying robots, fend off against hordes of the undead, defend your castle from the dark forces of Valve, and more!
Each game is wave or point based, with the winner advancing to the next bracket. The winner is the player who achieves the highest amount of points or furthest completed wave.
Before playing, VR Junkies staff will provide each participant with all training necessary for them to be able to compete effectively.
Pricing and Other Information
- 1 hour of play time with dedicated staff to make help ensure everyone has an amazing time.
- Tournaments will be in a double bracket format – Winner/loser bracket to allow for everyone to receive adequate playtime.
- Tournament Winner will receive a trophy, Bounce Back play card, and an exclusive VR Junkies T-shirt
- Loser Bracket Winner will receive a Bounce Back play card
- Drinks provided; Food is allowed.